You cannot escape from reality, one day you will get old and experience lines and wrinkles over your face and neck, making you feel frustrated with your look.
However, it is not too late, you still have a chance to change your life and get your youthful appearance back by thread lift!
What is a thread lift?
A thread lift is a non-surgical procedure that rejuvenates face or neck areas to look younger. It is undergone by stitching up portions of the loose skin temporarily in order to reduce fine line and wrinkles over the face and neck, lift the eyebrows and restore a youthful facial contour.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for thread lift if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are in good health.
- Your face loses its natural volume.
- You suffer from face or neck wrinkles
- You want to reduce your forehead lines.
- You suffer from asymmetrical facial features.
How should I prepare for the thread lift?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for a thread lift.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the procedure.
Don’t wear makeup before your appointment.
What are the steps of the thread lift?
Thread lift includes the following procedures:
- Medical examination
In the beginning, your doctor examines your facial skin to define your problems carefully. Then, he carries out the necessary medical tests such as skin, blood, and allergy tests, making sure you’re ready for the procedure.
A thread lift is done under local anesthesia which minimizes your discomfort during the procedure.
- Lifting process
The doctor tightens the sagging skin by stitching it up using temporary sutures. The thread can also contribute to fight aging by urging the body to direct a large amount of collagen to the stitched areas, which promotes the healing process and maintain the skin strong and youthful.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the rest of the operation day off.
- You can go back to work immediately.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
- Prop your head up while sleeping.
- Avoid rubbing the treatment areas for a week at least.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.