Do you feel that your cheeks are overwhelmed with fat which affects your facial appearance? Would you like to remove this buccal fat pad and get a better cheek look?
Bichectomy surgery is your ideal solution to refresh your cheeks, giving you a perfect face shape!
What is Bichectomy Surgery?
Bichectomy surgery is a cosmetic operation that aims to get rid of the mass of fat under your cheekbone surgically and make your face look fresher with sharp lines. The surgery is usually performed under general or local anesthesia alone or with another plastic surgery.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for bichectomy surgery if:
- You are in good general health
- You are over 21 years old
- You have fuller cheeks with a round face
- You want to get an attractive face shape
- You face is not too narrow
How should I prepare for bichectomy surgery?
Preparing for bichectomy surgery is required the following instructions:
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the operation.
- Make sure to take the required medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the operation.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol, before the operation.
- Stay away from blood-thinning food or drinks, which might lead to increase bleeding during and after the operation.
What are the steps of bichectomy surgery?
Bichectomy surgery includes the following procedures:
- Firstly, the patient is given a general or local anesthesia according to his situation.
- An incision making process: the surgeon makes an incision inside the patient’s cheek.
- The surgeon places pressure on the external side of the cheek to remove the fat which is located inside the cheek.
- Once the fat is removed, the wound is closed using stitches.
After the operation, the patient should follow some necessary instructions which ensure fast recovery from the surgery.
- Follow a diet which includes only liquids for several days, then gradually you can go back to your normal meals.
- Take the medicines, including mouthwash and painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
- You go back to your normal life within a few days after the operation.
- Avoid any facial movements for a week after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from swimming or a Turkish bath.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.