Are you suffering from excessive underarm sweating? Do you feel embarrassed about being sweated even without any triggers, which affect your life badly in public? Are you looking for a powerful solution by which you can get rid of the armpit sweat?
With Botox injections which are done under the armpit, you don’t have to worry about your sweating anymore!
What is Botox under armpit?
Botox under armpit is a simple non-surgical procedure which targets the underarm area to treat excessive sweating. It is performed by injecting Botox beneath skin using a fine needle in order to block nerves which are responsible for signaling the sweat glands, and prevent abnormal sweating.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for Botox injection under armpit, if:
- You are in good health
- You are over 18 years old
- You suffer from hyperhidrosis
- You feel embarrassed about your abnormal sweating
- You should not be pregnant or breastfeeding
What are the steps of Botox under armpit?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for Botox injection.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the injection.
What are the steps of Botox injection under armpit?
Botox injection under armpit involves the following steps:
- Necessary tests
The first step your doctor starts with is doing the necessary medical tests which include blood, skin, and allergy, making sure you’re ready to do the procedure.
- Local anesthesia
Botox injection is carried out under local anesthesia to help you release your discomfort.
- Botox injection
After going under the anesthesia, you receive Botox injection in the underarm area using a fine needle. It paralyzes the nerve responsible for activating your sweat glands, which in turn prevent your glands from producing excessive sweat.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Avoid itching or touching the treated areas for 3 days after the procedure.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activities for two days at least.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for a day after the injection.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.