Brazilian butt has always been a dream of each woman who wants to get a fuller and rounded buttock shape. With Brazilian butt lift surgery, you can get a perfect lower body and improve your buttocks impressively.
Blue care clinic can help you make your dream comes true and change your life for the best!
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic procedure that harvests excess fat from certain areas, including abdomen, thighs, hips, and arms, inserting it into the buttock area to improve the proportions of your lower body and enhance your buttocks.
Brazilian butt lift surgery can be performed using silicone implants instead of autologous fat. It is carried out under general anesthesia, so the patient will not feel any pain at all.
What are the techniques used for the Brazilian butt lift?
At our clinic, we perform butt lift through two types of implants:
· Autologous fat
Autologous fat injection is a natural procedure that transfers fat from one part of the body to the butt area through a small needle attached to a syringe. It is not required any testing as it is taken from the same patient’s body. Also, it is a good alternative if the patient has an allergy to other types of implants.
Silicone is an inert polymer, which causes no allergies or reactions for human. It is used as an implant for butt lift and can produce a natural look to the breasts. Women must be over 21 years old to use it as a breast implant.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift:
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You would like to get an attractive butt.
- You suffer from sagging buttocks with an asymmetrical shape.
- You are not satisfied with your butt contour.
- You should have realistic expectations.
How should I prepare for a Brazilian butt lift?
Preparing for Brazilian butt lift is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- Get a baseline mammogram before the surgery.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications that might occur during the surgery.
What are the steps of the Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In the Brazilian butt lift, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Reshaping buttocks
Reshaping butts can be done through either autologous fat transfer or silicone injections. For fat transfer, the fat which is sucked from your body transferred into the buttock area by syringes are connected to a cannula through small injections.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- Avoid prolonged sitting for two weeks; when you sit, put a pillow behind your legs to help raise your butts.
- Try to sleep on your side or face down.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation.
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath.
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.