Are you embarrassed about your small breasts? Would you like to increase the size and volume of your breasts, improving their overall shape and restoring their fullness and firmness?
Breast augmentation is your ideal way to make your dream come true!
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a cosmetic operation that enlarges the breast volume and enhances its shape by injecting silicone or autologous fat, achieving a more rounded and firmer breast with natural size asymmetry.
The operation increases fullness breast and improves its natural proportions, carried out under general anesthesia, so the patient will not feel any pain.
What are the techniques used for breast augmentation?
At our clinic, we perform breast augmentation through two types of implants:
· Silicone injection
Silicone is an inert polymer, which causes no allergies or reactions for human. It is used as an implant for breast augmentation and can produce a natural look to the breasts. Women must be over 21 years old to use it as a breast implant.
· Autologous fat injection
Autologous fat injection is a natural procedure that transfers fat from one part of the body to the breast area, through a small needle attached to a syringe. It is not required any testing as it is taken from the same patient’s body. Also, it is a good alternative if the patient has an allergy to other types of implants.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for breast augmentation:
- You should be in good general health.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You are not satisfied with your breast shape.
- You have asymmetrical breasts.
- You should have realistic expectations.
How should I prepare for breast augmentation?
Preparing for breast augmentation is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications during the surgery.
What are the steps of breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In breast augmentation, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Making incision
Three incision options are available for breast augmentation, which include:
- Peri-areola incision: the incision is made along the areolar edge.
- Inframammary incision: the incision is made under the breast in the fold area.
- Axillary incision: the incision is made in the armpit.
Your surgeon decides on the ideal incision which suits your situation.
· Inserting breast implant
Once the surgeon makes the incision, a breast implant is inserted either under or over the pectoral muscle. The surgeon also decides on the best method for implant inserting according to your situation.
· Closing incision
The surgeon stitches the incision and covers it with an elastic bandage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activates for six weeks
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
- Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.