If you are happy with your breast size, but not satisfied with their low-hanging shape or sagging nipples, you are recommended to perform a breast lift, which reshapes your breasts, giving you firmer and attractive ones.
It is your perfect solution to enhance your beauty and change your life for the best!
What is Breast Lift?
Breast lift is a cosmetic surgery that removes excess skin, tights the breast tissue, and raise the nipples and areola into a natural position, improving the breast shape and giving a firmer and youthful breast contour.
The surgery is carried out under general anesthesia, so the patient will not feel any pain at all.
What are the techniques used for a breast lift?
At our clinic, we perform breast lift through two types of implants:
· Silicone injection
Silicone is an inert polymer, which causes no allergies or reactions for human. It is used as an implant for breast lift and can produce a natural look to the breasts. Women must be over 21 years old to use it as a breast implant.
· Autologous fat injection
Autologous fat injection is a natural procedure that transfers fat from one part of the body to the breast area, through a small needle attached to a syringe. It is not required any testing as it is taken from the same patient’s body. Also, it is a good alternative if the patient has an allergy to other types of implants.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for a breast lift:
- You should be in good general health.
- You have hanging or a flatter breast shape.
- You breast with sagging nipples
- You have big areolas
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You are not satisfied with your breast shape
- You have asymmetrical breasts
- You should have realistic expectations
How should I prepare for a breast lift?
Preparing for a breast lift is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications that might occur during the surgery.
What are the steps of a breast lift?
Breast lift includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In a breast lift, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Making incision
Three incision options are available for breast lift, which include:
- Peri-areola incision: the incision is made along the areolar edge.
- An incision is made around the areola, extended vertically down from the areola to the breast crease.
- An incision is made around the areola, extended vertically down from the areola, and horizontally along the breast crease.
Your surgeon decides on the ideal incision which suits your situation.
· Reshaping breasts
Once the surgeon makes the incision, he reshapes the breast tissue and repositions the areola and nipple, giving you a natural and firm breast contour.
· Closing incision
The surgeon stitches the incision and covers it with an elastic bandage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation.
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath.
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
- Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.