Do you feel embarrassed about your small butt contour? Would you like to increase your butt volume, achieving a fuller and attractive shape? It is time to take real action and give us a chance to change your life forever!
Butt augmentation surgery can be your ideal procedure for natural-looking results!
What is Butt Augmentation?
Butt augmentation is a plastic surgery performed to increase the volume of the buttock, using silicone implants inserted within the butt tissues, improving its tone and enhancing its shape to look fuller.
The surgery is popular for women who have lost a large amount of weight, ending up with a small bottom to help them by adding volume back and making them feel comfortable. It is carried out under general anesthesia.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for butt augmentation:
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You would like to get an attractive butt.
- You are not satisfied with your butt size and shape.
- You should have realistic expectations.
How should I prepare for butt augmentation?
Preparing for butt augmentation is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- Get a baseline mammogram before the surgery.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications that might occur during the surgery.
What are the steps of butt augmentation?
Butt augmentation includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In butt augmentation, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Reshaping buttocks
The surgeon increases the butt volume by injecting silicone into the butt area, to give you a natural and firm butt contour.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- Avoid prolonged sitting for two weeks; when you sit, put a pillow behind your legs to help raise your butts.
- Try to sleep on your side or face down.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas.
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation.
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath.
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.