Do you suffer from facial wrinkles and lines? Are you embarrassed about your excessive oil, enlarged pores, pigment, acnes or scares which make your face look pale? Would you like to rejuvenate your face and refresh your skin to seem more youthful?
Carbon peeling can be your ideal solution to give you a refreshed and smoother skin!
What is Carbon peeling?
Carbon peeling is a gentle cosmetic treatment that improves the facial skin by applying a carbon powder using a laser. It exfoliates the surface skin layer and enhances new skin cells to grow with a smoother appearance.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate of Carbon peeling if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are in good general health.
- You have acne and scars.
- You suffer from pigment and excessive oil.
- You have facial wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes
- You should not have skin sensitivity issues.
How should I prepare for Carbon peeling?
You should follow some important instructions before the procedure, in order to ensure safe and satisfying results.
- Skin and blood tests should be carried out in order to make sure that you don’t have any skin or blood issues might hamper the treatment.
- Avoid getting skin treatments, such as Filler or Botox for two weeks before the peeling.
- Avoid taking certain medications, such as Retin-A, Vitamin C, or Glycolic acids for five days prior to the treatment.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of scarring and cold sores.
What are the steps of Carbon peeling?
Carbon peeling goes through the following steps:
- Firstly, your doctor cleans your skin and prepares it for a Carbon mask.
- Then the carbon powder is applied to your facial skin.
- The doctor passes the laser over your skin, which stimulates the collagen and reduces fine lines.
- Afterward, the doctor again uses the laser over your skin to peel the surficial skin layer.
- Finally, one more time, a laser goes over your skin, making sure to remove the entire carbon mask completely.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Avoid the sun and use sunblock for a few months.
- Avoid any products that contain alpha hydroxy acids, retinol, and glycolic acid for two weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid heavy activities for two weeks after the treatment.
- Take your painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.