Do you suffer from crooked or misaligned teeth? Are you looking for a powerful way to improve your bite and have a beautiful smile? We at Blue clinic, offer you an effective solution called “Dental Braces” which can put an end to your dental problem and get you a charming smile!
By wearing dental braces, you don’t just make your teeth look better, but you also avoid any tooth decay or gum problem and keep them healthy.
What are dental braces?
Dental braces are dental tools, which include bands, wires and corrective appliances, are installed to straighten and align teeth to give a normal bite. The procedure does not require any surgical intervention and performed under local anesthesia.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for dental braces, if:
- You are over 9 years old
- You are in good general health
- You suffer from crowding teeth
- You have obvious space between teeth
- You have overbite; when the top teeth overlap the bottom ones.
- You have crossbite; when the upper teeth fall inside the lower teeth.
- You have an overjet; when your upper teeth overlap your lower teeth horizontally.
- You have an open bite; when your upper teeth don’t touch the lower teeth.
- You suffer from a gummy
How should you prepare for dental braces?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Have your teeth cleaned before the procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
What are the steps of dental braces procedure?
Dental braces procedure involve the following stages:
- Dentist appointment
First, when you visit the dentist, you should make sure you:
- Do your clinic exam
- Take a digital scan for your teeth
- Do X-rays of your mouth and head
- Braces installing
Your doctor will insert a device to keep your mouth dry, while he primes the surface of your teeth for bounding. Then, braces will be installed on your teeth using a curing light device by which your dentist will harden dental adhesive to fix the brackets.
- Arch wire inserting
Finally, your dentist will run the wire through the brackets to hold the braces using special bands.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Use special toothpaste and toothbrushes which are prescribed by your dentist for better oral care.
- Avoid eating sticky or hard food which might break the brackets.
- Avoid colored foods which stain the bands of the braces.
- Take your medicines, such as Ibuprofen or Paracetamol if you experience teeth soreness.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.