Have you suffered from tooth or teeth loss which bothers you during eating? Are you unhappy about your smile due to tooth loss and want to improve its appearance? Do your teeth slip within the mouth which makes you mumble your words, having unclear speech?
At Blue Care Clinic, we can put an end to all these problems by performing dental implant procedures which ensures a healthy and attractive smile!
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a surgical procedure that replaces teeth roots to create a strong foundation for your replacement teeth. Replacement teeth can be permanent or removable made exactly like your natural teeth. Implants last several years or even a lifetime if you care about it.
Dental implants can improve your teeth’ appearance, help you eat and talk easier, and enhance your oral health.
Who is the right candidate?
You are the right candidate if:
- You are over 21 years old.
- You are in good health.
- You have healthy gums.
- You enjoy enough bone to hold the implant.
- You don’t suffer from certain chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- You would like to improve your smile appearance.
- You slur your words during talking.
- You suffer from difficult chewing.
How should I prepare for dental implants?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
What are the steps of dental implants?
Dental implant procedure includes the following steps:
- You are given local or general anesthesia, according to your health situation.
- Installing the implant which is a titanium small post into the bone socket of the missing tooth. The implant takes six to twelve weeks to bond to the jawbone.
- Next step, attaching a small connector post to the implant to hold and fix the new tooth (crown).
- Creating a model of your teeth to make the replacement teeth that match your bite.
- Finally, attaching the crowns to the connector post.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Rinse your teeth and gums with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Visit your dentist for dental checking up regularly.
- Stop or reduce smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid or reduce consuming any drink or food that can stain your teeth.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.