Dimples are small depressions that appear in the skin when smiling. As dimples are a sign of beauty, a lot of people dream of getting natural-looking ones to give them an attractive face appearance.
If you are a dimple lover and would like to get dimples on your cheeks, Blue Care clinic can make your dream come true by dimpleplasty
What is a dimpleplasty?
Dimpleplasty is a simple non-surgical procedure which targets the internal side of the cheek, creating a depression in the skin that seems exactly like the natural facial dimples. It has permanent results and does not leave any scars on the skin surface.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for dimpleplasty, if:
- You are in good health
- You are over 18 years old
- You better have rounder cheeks, so you can get ideal dimples
- You want to get attractive dimples
How do I prepare for dimpleplasty?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
What are the steps of dimpleplasty?
Dimpleplasty is performed through those following steps:
- First, the doctor will define and mark the ideal surficial areas of cheeks for dimples.
- Anesthesia: the patient gets local anesthesia which releases his discomfort during the procedure.
- A small incision is made on the internal side of the cheek, targeting Buccinator muscle.
- Finally, the doctor sutures a small part of this muscle, creating a depression that appears as a perfect natural dimple on the cheek.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- You can apply cold packs to reduce the swelling for a few days after the procedure.
- You go back to your normal life immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous activities for 2 weeks after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.