Eyebrows are the beauty of your eyes. They help accentuate your eyes, frame your facial expressions, and play an effective role in communication. However, some people don’t enjoy that beauty, suffering from overly thin, scarred, or incomplete eyebrows, not to mention its negative impact on their self-esteem and psychological state.
So, if you are a person who experiences eyebrows hair loss or completely missing, and want to enhance your eyebrows again, we here at our clinic promise you attractive eyebrows which define your eyes beauty and shape your face wonderfully.
What is Eyebrow transplant?
Eyebrow transplantation is a non-surgical procedure designed to regrow your incomplete eyebrows or completely miss the desired size and density. It is performed by harvesting your hair grafts from the back of your scalp “the donor area” and transplanting them in the eyebrow area.
What are the techniques used for Eyebrow transplant?
At our clinic, we use DHI technique for Eyebrows transplantation, which ensures higher density and accuracy. DHI technique includes those two options:
· DHI technique: Direct hair Transplant (DHI) technique is considered one of the latest technologies that have entered the hair transplantation world as an effective method to treat hair loss. It is performed by opening channels and transplanting the hair follicles simultaneously in the bald spots of the beard one by one, using Choi Pen Implanters with just one click. The technique can transplant up to (800) follicles.
· Blue DHI technique: It is a regular DHI technique, beside a cold laser (LLLT) session that stimulates blood circulation and strengthens the implanted hair grafts.
Are you the right candidate?
- You have healthy hair growth at the donor areas.
- You are in good health; you don’t suffer from any diseases which might hamper your hair transplant.
- Your eyebrows are completely missing.
- You suffer incomplete hair loss in the eyebrows area.
How should I prepare for Eyebrow transplantation?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your operation, which you should follow carefully to make your surgery easier and safer.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications during the surgery.
What are the steps of Eyebrow transplantation?
Generally, eyebrow transplantation almost goes through the same hair transplantation steps, including:
· Hairline planning and medical tests
Firstly, both donor and recipient areas are examined, determining the required number of hair grafts. Then, the doctor plans your eyebrow’s hairline using a marker pen, defining the areas which will be transplanted.
Once your hairline is drawn, some medical tests, such as blood and dermatology tests, are undergone. The medical exams are necessary to make sure that you are the right candidate and ready for the surgery.
· Shaving and local anesthetic
Your donor is trimmed short or shaved; then, you are given a local anesthetic, which causes the absence of pain sensation. Your doctor numbs the donor and recipient areas (the eyebrow area) without needle or pain by using Comfort-in Needle-Free Injection System
· Grafts picking
Once you get locally anesthetized, your doctor begins to pick your hair grafts from the donor area using a device called (Micro Motor) and keep them in a petri dish includes a saline solution.
· Hair grafts implanting
DHI technique is based on the Choi pens, which are loaded by hair grafts. In DHI, no need to make incisions; by just one click, the surgeon can open a tiny channel and implant the graft in the eyebrow area simultaneously.
In the first 2 to 3 weeks after your operation, you will experience hair fall, so don’t worry that it is normal. However, you will start to notice new hair growth within 3-4 months. Hair regrowth begins at 3 -4 months, and in the next 4-6 months, the hair density increases.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- The eyebrow area should be kept open, while the donor area is dressed for two days.
- Commit taking your medications prescribed by your doctor, to help get recovery
- You try to avoid bending your head and keep it straight as much as you can.
- Don’t wash your hair for at least 72 hours after the operation.
- You must sleep in a semi-vertical position, using two pillows to lift your head for five days.
- You should stay away from sunlight and adverse weather conditions, such as heat, high humidity, and rain for at least a month.
- Be careful when you wear or taking off your clothes to avoid any damage to the hair follicles.
- You should avoid swimming in the sea for three months, and in a pool for two months.
- You should stop smoking for at least two months after the surgery.
- You should use the medical shampoo which we provide for you when washing your hair, and avoid any chemical shampoo.
- You should avoid experience a Turkish bath or sauna for a month.
Our Medical Bag
After the operation, our clinic provides you with a medical bag you need to follow your treatment and help you recover fast, including:
- Medical shampoo
- Medical lotion
- Skin repair cream
- Preventive medicines
- Medical pillow
- Medical hat
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.