With age, your facial tissues tend to lose volume, wrinkles start to appear on your forehead and lips, and lines surround your eyes. As face always says about your health and beauty, you should find an effective way that can help you restore your face volume and get rid of your wrinkles and signs of aging!
Dermal fillers might be your perfect solution to get back your youthful face and feel more self-confident!
What is filler injection?
Filler injection is a non-surgical plastic procedure that aims to rejuvenate your facial skin and enhance its contour by injecting certain fillers under the skin. Dermal fillers can eliminate wrinkles, lines, and signs of aging and restore your ideal facial volume.
What are the types of facial fillers?
At our clinic, we use two types of fillers:
- Synthetic fillers: Synthetic fillers are very common fillers used for facial skin treatment. It includes different substances, such as collagen, calcium hydroxyapatite, and hyaluronic acid extracted from humans or animals.
- Natural fillers: Natural fillers are autologous fats are taken from certain parts of the body, then injected under the skin in the face area.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate if:
- You should be in good health.
- You should be over 18 years old
- Your face loses its natural volume.
- You suffer from facial wrinkles and lines around your eyes and mouth
- You want to enhance your lips.
- You suffer from asymmetrical facial features.
How should I prepare for filler injection?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for filler injection.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the injection.
- Don’t wear makeup before your appointment.
What are the steps of filler injection?
Filler injection includes the following procedures:
· Necessary tests
Firstly, your doctor examines your facial skin to define your problems carefully. Then, he carries out the necessary medical tests such as blood, skin, and allergy, making sure you’re ready to perform the procedure.
Filler injection is done under local anesthesia which helps you minimize your pain or discomfort.
· Filler injecting
Your doctor will inject a certain amount of filler beneath your facial skin strategically.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Maintain your head in a vertical position for two hours after the injection.
- Stay away from sunlight for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid itching or touching the treated areas.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activates for two days at least.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.