Would you like to improve your hip contour and have a firmer and fuller shape? Our clinic can help you enhance your hips by performing hip augmentation surgery and changing your body for the best!
What is hip augmentation?
Hip augmentation is a cosmetic operation that increases the hip volume and sculpts its shape, using silicone implants or fat transfer to look fuller and youthful. It is performed under general anesthesia.
What are the techniques used for hip augmentation?
· Autologous fat
Autologous fat injection is a natural procedure that transfers fat from one part of the body to the hip area, through a small needle attached to a syringe. It is not required any testing as it is taken from the same patient’s body. Also, it is a good alternative if the patient has an allergy to other types of implants.
Silicone is an inert polymer, which causes no allergies or reactions for human. It is used as an implant for hip augmentation and can produce a natural look to the breasts. Women must be over 21 years old to use it as a breast implant.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for hip augmentation:
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You are not satisfied with your hip size and shape.
- You should have realistic expectations.
How should I prepare for hip augmentation?
Preparing for hip augmentation is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- Get a baseline mammogram before the surgery.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications that might occur during the surgery.
What are the steps of hip augmentation?
Hip augmentation includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In hip augmentation, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Reshaping hips
The surgeon increases the hip volume by injecting silicone into the hip area to give you a natural and firm butt contour.
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- Avoid prolonged sitting for two weeks.
- Try to sleep on your side or face down.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to help you control your pain and prevent infection
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation.
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath.
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
- Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.