Have you ever dreamed of getting shining teeth with an attractive smile? Would you like to get a charming smile such those Oscar-winning actors or actress’ smiles?
Your dream can come true by performing a Hollywood smile procedure at our clinic “Blue Care clinic”. We ensure you a perfect smile that fits for royalty!
What is a Hollywood smile?
A Hollywood smile is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that installs customized veneers to cover the surface of the individual teeth. It gives you the ideal teeth shape, size, and color aligned with your mouth and facial features. The procedure is done under local anesthesia.
What are the techniques used for Hollywood smile?
At Blue Care clinic, we use different types of veneers for undergoing Hollywood smile procedure, including:
- Porcelain veneers: porcelain veneers are stain-resistant veneers that fit the properties of natural teeth perfectly.
- Zirconium veneers: it is more durable and stronger than the porcelain. Also, they are transparent, so they don’t look dull, but achieve the perfect appearance for your teeth.
- Lumineers: they are thinner than porcelain veneers, so the doctor doesn’t have to remove some of your natural tooth material to fit it to your natural tooth.
Are you the right candidate for Hollywood smile?
You are the right candidate for Hollywood smile if:
- You are over 21 years old.
- You have discolored teeth.
- You have broken or chipped teeth.
- Your teeth are misaligned.
- You have gaps between your teeth.
How should I prepare for a Hollywood smile?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
What are the steps of a Hollywood smile?
Hollywood smile procedure includes the following steps:
- First, the dentist examines your teeth to decide on the right veneers for your situation.
- Then, the dentist reshapes the surface of your teeth to prepare your teeth for placing the process perfectly.
- Next, your dentist creates a model of your teeth to make your veneers in the dental laboratory, matching the color, shape, and size of your teeth.
- Finally, your dentist applies a special cement to the veneers to be placed and fixed on your tooth ideally.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Rinse your teeth and gums with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Visit your dentist for dental checking up regularly.
- Stop or reduce smoking and alcohol.
Avoid or reduce consuming stain-causing foods and beverages.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.