You might be looking for a non-surgical procedure that can ensure bright and youthful-looking skin, without causing redness and irritation.
HydraFacial can be your perfect solution which proves its ability depending on high technology in the aesthetic field to deliver impressive results and maintain healthy skin as well.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that relies on an advanced technique called “Vortex technology” which can exfoliate, hydrate, and rejuvenate the skin effectively, giving it a glowing and refreshed appearance.
Through this technology, HydraFacial delivers botanical ingredients and antioxidants which protect the skin and keep it healthy. HydraFacial is carried out under local anesthesia and fits all skin types, ensuring instant results.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for HydraFacial if:
- You are in good health.
- You are over 18 years old
- You have acne or pimples
- You suffer from wrinkles and pigmentation
- You suffer from sun damage
- You shouldn’t be pregnant
How should I prepare for HydraFacial?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for the procedure.
- Stop exfoliating your skin one week before the procedure.
- Care more about your skin against the sun by wearing sunscreen a week before HydraFacial.
- Stop applying retinoid creams, or acidic skin products two days before the procedure.
What are the steps of HydraFacial?
HydraFacial goes through four basic steps:
- Vortex exfoliation
In this stage, the dead skin cells are removed from the outer layers of skin, in order to let healthy ones reveal.
- Vortex peel
Then, Glysal serum is applied to the face. It can hydrate the skin and remove impurities to get soft skin.
- Vortex extraction
The main stage in which the doctor applies a liquid to the skin and circulate it using a vortex extraction vacuum in order to remove blemishes without any pain.
- Vortex fusion
Through the last step, the doctor uses the vortex fusion technique to infuse a hydrating serum into the skin. It can reduce wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, and sun damage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 3 days after the procedure.
- Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Don’t use Retin-A or generic tretinoin for 5 days after the treatment.
- Stay away from waxing or using depilatories for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Avoid using exfoliating treatments for 2 days after the treatment.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.