A slim body has always been a dream of everyone; women and men as it has a positive impact on their social life and self-confidence. In order to achieve such a dream, you must commit a strict diet and do daily exercise regularly.
However, following diet and exercise is not an easy job for a lot of us, and several people cannot get rid of their excessive fat through it for many reasons. Thus, liposuction becomes an ideal solution for those who want to lose weight and get a perfect body without any effort.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure is performed to remove excess and sagging fat deposits that accumulated in different areas of the body, such as hips, belly, thighs, buttocks, back, arms to reshape your body and improve its contours.
Liposuction usually is undergone carried out under general anesthetic, which means that you don’t feel pain because you are in a deep sleep.
What are the techniques used for liposuction?
Liposuction by Vaser
Vaser technique, which is based on ultrasonic frequency waves, which used to break down fat cells, then removed using a cannula connected to a vacuum. Vaser technique liquefies the fat cells efficiently and does not cause any damage to tissues and blood vessels.
Liposuction by Microaire
The microaire technique is a power-assisted liposuction system provided with vibrational cannulas. It can breaks apart the fat cell and harvests high-volume fat efficiently without damaging tissues and blood vessels. Microaire technique can ensure better results and shorter recovery time than other techniques.
Liposuction by J plasma
J plasma is a revolutionary procedure that combines cold plasma and radiofrequency energy. It usually treats upper arms, inner thighs, neck, and abdomen. The J plasma is inserted under the skin to deliver the cold plasma, which helps dissolve body fat and tighten the skin without leaving scars.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for liposuction procedure:
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be within 30% of your ideal weight.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You enjoy a firm and elastic skin and right muscle tone.
- You don’t suffer from a health problem, such as blood flow, heart disease, diabetes, and immune system weakness.
- You should have realistic expectations
How should I prepare for liposuction?
Preparing for liposuction surgery is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the operation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications during the surgery.
What are the steps of liposuction?
Liposuction surgery includes the following procedures:
· General Anesthetic
Liposuction surgery is carried out under general anesthetic, so the patient will fall in a deep sleep without feeling any pain.
· Breaking up the fat cells
For breaking up the fat, different options are available. The surgeon can use the Vaser technique, Microaire technique, or j plasma according to your situation.
To dissolve the fat cells, the surgeon makes small incisions and inserts cannula attached to a vacuum by which he can move the cannula back and forth to loosen the fat and suck it out the body.
· Closing the incisions
After the suction process ends, the surgeon stitches up the treated area and covers it by a bandage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing the compression garment or elastic bandages over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to help you control your pain and prevent infection
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.