Do you suffer from a droopy chin and loose neck which makes you look tired and older? Would you like to tight your neck and get a well-defined jawline? Nefertiti neck lift is the ideal solution for your problem.
What is a Nefertiti neck lift?
Nefertiti neck lift is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that reshapes your jawline and neck by injecting Botox beneath the skin to seem the famous Egyptian queen’s elongated and thin neck. Botox plays an important role in preventing muscles from contraction, therefore stop causing aging sings.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate if:
- You are in good health.
- You are over 18 years old
- You suffer from loose skin in the jawline or neck
- You get neck wrinkles and creases
- You suffer from dropping chin
- You want to get a youthful neck appearance
How should I prepare for the Nefertiti neck lift?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for the procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the injection.
- Don’t wear makeup before your appointment.
What are the steps of Nefertiti neck lift?
Nefertiti neck lift includes the following procedures:
- Necessary tests
Your skin is examined by your doctor in order to define the areas which should be treated. Then, the doctor carries out the necessary medical tests, including blood, skin, and allergy test, making sure you’re ready for the procedure.
- Local anesthesia
Nefertiti neck lift is performed under local anesthesia. It helps you minimize your pain.
- Botox injecting
Your doctor will inject Botox in the platysma muscle which runs from the bottom of your face to your collarbone. By doing so, the muscle will not shrink, which leads to preventing any wrinkles or other signs of aging.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Maintain your head in a vertical position for two hours after the injection.
- Stay away from sunlight for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid rubbing the treatment areas.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activates for two days at least.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.