Fuller lips with bright pink color are one of the attractive features which reflect the women’s beauty and femininity.
If you are interested in getting such perfect lips, the pink injection procedure, which is carried out by a professional medical team at Blue Care clinic, is your ideal solution!
What is pink injection?
Pink injection is a popular procedure which is based on injecting Hyaluronic acid with Glycerol into lips to give a more natural and pink colored appearance. It is carried out under local anesthesia and gives fast results, lasting for 4-6 months.
The whole procedure requires almost 30 minutes. If you want to maintain permanent results, you should repeat the cosmetic treatment about each 6 months.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate if:
- You are in good general health.
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are a white-skinned person, as pink injection can not work well for dark skin.
- You should not have lip dermatitis.
- You want to get light pink lips.
How should I prepare for pink injection?
Before the procedure, you should follow the following instructions:
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the injection.
- Don’t wear lipstick before your appointment.
What are the steps of pink injection?
Pink injection is an easy procedure goes through the following steps:
- Medical examination: the patient, who wants to carry out pink injection, should be firstly subjected to blood, skin and allergy tests, making sure he is the appropriate candidate for the procedure.
- Local anesthesia: the doctor will give the patient local anesthesia in order to make sure that he will feel comfort during the procedure.
- After numbing the lips area, the doctor will inject Hyaluronic acid with Glycerol, which gives pink color, into the lips.
The patient has to follow some important recommendations which ensure speedy recovery and best results.
- Take the medicines, which may include painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
- Stay away from sunlight and high temperature for 24 hours after the procedure.
- drink a plenty of water
- Avoid itching or touching the treated areas.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activities for two days at least after the injection.
- Avoid wearing lipstick for 24 hours after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.