Do you feel unsatisfied with your face contour? Do you suffer from forehead wrinkles and lines around your eyes? Are you looking for a natural treatment that ensures a fresher and more youthful face?
Platelet-Rich Plasma is your perfect solution to restore your beauty and make your life different!
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma?
Platelet-Rich Plasma is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that is injected in the face area to remove the signs of aging, wrinkles, lines, and get a youthful appearance.
Plasma is a part of the blood, which is mostly made of water and protein, helps both red and white blood cells and platelets to move inside the blood. While platelets are tiny cell fragments that makes your blood clot.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for (PRP) injection if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You should be in good health.
- You must not have Anemia or Cancer or infection
- You don’t suffer from deep skin wrinkles
- You want to reduce your forehead lines.
- You have crow’s feet around your eyes.
- You suffer from asymmetrical facial features.
How should I prepare for Platelet-Rich Plasma injection?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
- Do the necessary skin and blood tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for (PRP) injection.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, ibuprofen, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins, such as omega-3 fatty acids for two weeks before the injection.
- Don’t wear makeup before your appointment.
What are the steps of Platelet-Rich Plasma injection?
Platelet-Rich Plasma injection includes the following procedures:
· Blood sample
After making sure that you are the right candidate for (PRP) procedure, the doctor draws a sample of blood up to (60) milliliters from your body.
· Plasma separating
For separating the plasma from the blood, the blood sample is put inside a device called “centrifuge” which separates the blood components.
· (PRP) injection
Performing PRP injection does not require any anesthesia, so the doctor slowly injects the platelet-rich-plasma into the target areas using a fine needle without feeling any pain.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Don’t wash your face for 48 hours after the procedure.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Maintain your head in a vertical position for two hours after the injection.
- Stay away from sunlight for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid rubbing the treatment areas.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activates for two days at least.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.