Would you like to get a sculpted stomach which shows your six-pack Abs obviously? Are you looking for a quick and powerful solution that doesn’t take a long time to give you a six-pack appearance?
Six-pack Abs lift operation is your perfect solution to make your dream comes true!
What Six-pack Abs lift operation?
A male abdominal etching surgery which removes the fat from the stomach under superficial and deep layers, to accentuate the natural abdominal lines and create a firm abdomen. It is performed under general anesthesia using different liposuction techniques.
What are the techniques used for six-pack Abs lift?
At our clinic, we perform a six-pack Abs lift operation using three common techniques:
- Vaser technique
Vaser technique, which is based on ultrasonic frequency waves, which used to break down fat cells, then removed using a cannula connected to a vacuum. The Vaser technique liquefies the fat cells efficiently and does not cause any damage to tissues and blood vessels.
- Micro air technique
The micro air technique is a power-assisted liposuction system provided with vibrational cannulas. It can breaks apart the fat cell and harvests high-volume fat efficiently without damaging tissues and blood vessels. Micro air technique can ensure better results and shorter recovery time than other techniques.
- J plasma technique
J plasma is a revolutionary procedure that combines cold plasma and radiofrequency energy. It usually treats the upper arms, inner thighs, neck, and abdomen. The J plasma is inserted under the skin to deliver the cold plasma, which helps dissolve body fat and tighten the skin without leaving scars.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for six-pack Abs lift:
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be within 30% of your ideal weight.
- You enjoy firm and elastic skin and right muscle tone.
- You don’t suffer from a health problem, such as blood flow, heart disease, diabetes, and immune system weakness.
- You would like to have a smooth abdomen with a six-pack appearance.
How should I prepare for six-pack Abs lift?
Preparing for six-pack Abs lift surgery is required the following instructions:
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the operation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications during the surgery.
What are the steps of the six-pack Abs lift?
Six-pack Abs lift surgery includes the following procedures:
- Anesthesia process
Six-pack Abs lift surgery is carried out under general anesthetic, so the patient will not feel any pain.
- Removing the fat
At our clinic, there are three options available to get rid of the fat, including the Vaser technique, Micro Air technique, and j plasma. The doctor chooses the most appropriate technique for the patient.
To dissolve the fat cells, the surgeon makes small incisions and inserts a cannula attached to a vacuum by which he removes the fat out the body and accentuates the patient’s abdominal muscles.
- Closing the incisions
Once the fat is completely sucked, the surgeon stitches up the incisions and covers it with a bandage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing the compression garment or elastic bandages over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to help you control your pain and prevent infection
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
- Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.