Over time, your jawline starts to lose its natural contour and get clear wrinkles over it, ending up with a sagging chin. However, it is not too late, you can still reshape your jawline and get a well-defined one with a non-surgical procedure called “Texas jawline filler”.
What is a Texas jawline filler?
Texas jawline filler is a non-surgical procedure that enhances the jawline appearance using filler. The filler is injected inside the jawline area to restore the natural facial features and give the patient a youthful chin with a V-line contour.
What are the types of fillers used for Texas jawline?
At our clinic, we use two types of fillers:
- Synthetic fillers: Synthetic fillers are very common fillers used for facial skin treatment. It includes different substances, such as collagen, calcium hydroxyapatite, and hyaluronic acid extracted from humans or animals.
- Natural fillers: Natural fillers are autologous fats are taken from certain parts of the body, then injected under the skin in the face area.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for Texas jawline filler if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are in good general health
- You suffer from the weak jawline
- You have chin wrinkles
- You suffer from sagging jawline
How should I prepare for Texas jawline filler?
There are some important instructions on how to prepare for your procedure, which you should follow carefully to make your procedure more comfortable and safer.
Do the necessary skin and allergy tests, making sure that you are the right candidate for filler injection.
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about your current medications.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol before the procedure.
- Avoid taking multivitamins that contain vitamin E for two weeks before the injection.
- Don’t wear makeup before your appointment.
What are the steps of filler injection?
Filler injection includes the following procedures:
- Necessary medical tests
Before performing the procedure, your doctor examines your skin to define your problems carefully. You will carry out he carries out some medical tests such as skin, blood, and allergy tests, making sure you’re ready to perform Texas jawline filler.
Texas jawline filler procedure is done under local anesthesia which helps you minimize your pain.
- Jawline reshaping
Your doctor will reshape your jawline by injecting a certain amount of filler in strategic areas of your chin to smooth out wrinkles and creases dramatically and give your jawline a Texas contour.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Maintain your head in a vertical position for two hours after the injection.
- Stay away from sunlight for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid itching or touching the treated areas.
- Avoid sports, or strenuous activates for two days at least.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks after the procedure.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.