Do you have sagging thighs that hide the beauty of your body? Are you looking for a permanent and powerful solution that can ensure a better shape of your thighs?
If exercise and diet couldn’t achieve your goal of having a firmer and youthful buttock, thighs lift surgery might be an ideal way to make your dream comes true!
What is a thigh lift?
A thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery that reshapes the thighs by reducing sagging fat and excess skin to get a tight and well-proportioned contour. It is undergone under general anesthesia.
What are the types of thigh lift operation?
There are two types of thigh lift adopted by our clinic:
· Mini thigh lift
A mini thigh lift is performed to remove the sagging fat and skin in the upper part of the inner thigh by a small incision, leaving minimal scars. It is appropriate for those who have a small amount of excess fat and skin and would like to tighten it.
· Extended thigh lift
Extended thigh lift treats the entire thigh through making an incision in the upper part of the inner thigh, which is the same mini thigh lift incision. However, it extends vertically along the inner part of the thigh and ends at the knee.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for a thigh lift:
- You should be in good general health.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You suffer from excess fat and skin in the thigh area.
- You are not satisfied with your thigh size and shape.
- You should have realistic expectations.
How should I prepare for a thigh lift?
Preparing for a thigh lift is required the following instructions:
- Do the necessary lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- Get a baseline mammogram before the surgery.
- You should stop smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking inhibits blood flow to the skin, which in turn might affect the healing.
- You should avoid blood thinner drinks, such as green tea, which might cause severe bleeding during and after the surgery.
- You should stop taking medicines that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin and ibuprofen combinations.
- You should avoid stimulants, such as coffee or alcohol, for a week before the transplantation, as stimulants might affect the anesthesia process.
- You are recommended to follow a healthy food system before the operation to avoid any complications that might occur during the surgery.
What are the steps of the thigh lift?
Thigh lift includes the following steps:
· Anesthesia stage
In thigh lift, the patient is given general anesthesia, which puts him to sleep during the operation, so he will not feel pain at all.
· Making incision
Incisions patterns rely on the situation of the patient:
For the inner thigh incision:
- The incision can be made in the groin, downward, and around the back of the thigh.
- The incision can be made along the inseam.
- The incision can be made only around the groin.
For the outer thigh incision:
- The incision can be made in the groin around the hip and across the back.
Your surgeon decides on the ideal incision which suits your situation.
· Reshaping thighs
Once the surgeon makes the incision, he reshapes the thigh contour by removing excess skin and sagging fat to give you a natural and firm butt appearance.
· Closing incision
The surgeon stitches the incision and covers it with an elastic bandage.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Keep wearing an elastic bandage over treatment areas for 1 to 2 months, which helps you to control swelling and get the best results.
- Avoid prolonged sitting for two weeks.
- Try to sleep on your side or face down.
- It is advisable to take rest up to 2 weeks before going back to normal activities
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to help you control your pain and prevent infection
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to maintain the results.
- Avoid itching the treatment areas.
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from hot or Turkish bath
- Keep away from hard exercise or sports for six weeks.
- Avoid bad weather environments or dusty places.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.