Do you suffer from slack or loose vagina due to childbirth or aging? Do you want to change your vagina’s appearance to look better, making you feel more confident in your sexual relation?
Vaginoplasty is your powerful solution to improve your relationship with your partner and change your life for the better!
What is a vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which aims to improve the aesthetic appearance of vagina by tightening its tissue surgically using strong sutures. It is performed under general anesthesia.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for vaginoplasty, if:
- You are over 21 years old.
- You are in good health.
- You have loose vagina
- You suffer from slack vagina
- You want to have well-looking vagina
How should you prepare for vaginoplasty?
Preparing for vaginoplasty is required the following instructions:
- Bowel preparation: empty the colon by taking certain medication.
- Stop smoking for a period of time before the operation.
- Make sure to take the required medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements for a week, which might increase the bleeding during the operation.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol, before the operation.
- Stay away from blood-thinning food or drinks, which might lead to increase bleeding during and after the operation
What are the steps of vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty involves the following steps:
- First, the doctor will define the extra skin inside your vagina which are planned to be removed.
- Then, the extra mucosa parts, which are determined, are removed surgically.
- Next step, the vaginal canal is tightened using sutures.
- Finally, the surgical incisions, which are resulting from cutting, are closed.
The recovery process also depends on the extent to which you follow the post-operative instructions recommended by your doctor. These tips include:
- Take a rest for 2 weeks after the operation.
- Avoid tampon or intercourse for 8 weeks after the operation
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, to help you control your pain and prevent infection.
- Don’t take a shower for 2 days after the procedure.
- Avoid sports or strenuous activities for 8 weeks.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for 2 months after the operation.
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.