Would you like to get charming eyes with the almond shape? Cat-eye surgery can be your perfect solution.
Cat-eye is a popular procedure among Hollywood stars, gives you attractive eyes with cat-eye-style! It is a dream for every girl or woman who would like to refresh her eyes and make her face look younger and more beautiful!
What is a cat-eye surgery?
Cat-eye surgery is a common cosmetic operation that tightens and repositions the tissues around the eyes to take cat-eye-shape. The procedure corrects the droopy eyes and gives them an almond shape under general anesthesia.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for cat eye surgery if:
- You are in good general health
- You are over 21 years old
- You suffer from droopy eyes
- You would like to get charming eyes
How should I prepare for cat eye surgery?
Preparing for cat eye surgery is required the following instructions:
- Stop smoking for at least one month before the operation.
- Make sure to take the required medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements, which might increase the bleeding during the operation.
- Stop taking stimulates, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol, before the operation.
- Stay away from blood-thinning food or drinks, which might lead to increase bleeding during and after the operation.
What are the steps of cat-eye surgery?
Cat-eye surgery includes the following procedures:
- Firstly, the patient is given general anesthesia.
- Incision is made along the upper eyelid within the natural crease, giving access to the tissues.
- The outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus tendon) is cut, then lifted and repositioned to support the eyelid.
- Finally, the canthus tendon is reattached using sutures, creating an almond-eye-shape.
After the operation, the patient should follow some necessary instructions which ensure fast recovery from the surgery.
- Support your head up with pillows for a few days
- Avoid rubbing your eyes for a week after the operation
- Avoid applying make-up for a week after the operation
- It is recommended to avoid staring at your phone, watching TV, or reading.
- Take the medicines, including the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor to help you control your pain and prevent infection
- Avoid sports or strenuous activates for six weeks.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation
- Stay away from a hot or Turkish bath.
- Avoid wearing lenses for weeks
Blue Care Clinic’s journey began in 2017 with a big dream to be one of the leading companies in healthcare and all medical specialties in Istanbul. Blue care seeks to become the first and most reliable destination accredited by reputable international medical organizations.
We at Blue Care believe that your health is the most valuable asset you have, so we harness all our wide experience and medical staff to provide the best health care services for you, achieving your healthy body with an ideal appearance that you have always dreamed of. We believe in our high skills which qualify us to change your life for the best.